Author Topic: Hi, new guy here....  (Read 7228 times)

rogue

Hi, new guy here....
« on: March 09, 2015, 10:57:31 AM »
Hi everyone. My name is Jim and own a restoration shop in San Clemente CA. I have been into micros for about 15 years now. I have owend multiple subie 360's and still belong to that club. Recently, I went to go see a pair of 360's my friends father was selling,( who has a micro car collection of his own) when I noticed a 1960 nsu sport prinz behind them. My friend said that would be a better choice to get since I had been down the subie road many times allready. Needless to say, I just got him to the shop and he's waiting his turn to get back on the road.

I do have engines for the prinz, 2 cyl. That I will not be using. If anyone needs them contact me. Well that's my story, hope to contribute to the forum and share ideas.

gregp58

Re: Hi, new guy here....
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 12:40:20 PM »
Hi Jim,
Post some photos as you progress through the restoration. Always looking to pick up tips on how the pro's do it!

rogue

Re: Hi, new guy here....
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 11:32:24 PM »
Thanks for the greeting....pros need to use innovation to keep the micros rolling. If you think it, try it. With the available parts for these cars, we need to think outside the box to keep them running and looking correct.... 8)