Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Microcars Discussion / Disassembled Messerschmitt KR 175 free to a good home
« Last post by rconn on April 01, 2019, 07:20:01 PM »
Cleaning out my shed!  I have a disassembled KR 175 that belonged to a relative. I believe most of the parts are there, but some things (like the body panels) are pretty rusty.  It would at least make a good parts car, or it could perhaps be fully restored with more effort (which I don't have time to do).

Located near Chestertown, Maryland.  Pick-up only.
Microcars Discussion / Fuses Location
« Last post by cjpweb on February 09, 2019, 04:47:29 AM »
Hi,

I have a Microcar M-GO SE CVT

Can someone tell me where the fuses are located I know on the 4 seater version they are behind a panel at the back of the glove box but the 2 seater does not have a glove box.

If anyone has knowledge of the 2 seater version and know where the fuses are located please let me know.

Chris
Microcars FOR SALE / Re: Besco Folding Trailer For Sale New Hampshire, USA
« Last post by 3mta3963microcar on January 11, 2019, 11:09:33 AM »
Do you still have the Besco Trailer for sale? Do you have the blue Cargo Cover and metal tube frame for the cover?
What is your price for the Besco??

Thank you,,,,,David
Microcars Discussion / Isocarro 150c found
« Last post by tomleavy32 on December 15, 2018, 08:20:19 AM »
I have just acquired an early ISO three wheeler. It has what appears to be an early serial number, MC102XXX.

Engine spins free, and makes compression. Sure it will run.

Looking for wiring diagram, not sure if it is positive or negative ground.

Also looking to purchase owners/maintenance manual, and spare parts.
Microcars Discussion / Loan your Microcar to Cal Auto Museum
« Last post by CalAutoMuseum on December 05, 2018, 01:51:29 PM »
Hi everyone! I am the curator at the California Automobile Museum in Sacramento, and I am working to organize an exhibit all about microcars! Below is the description and information about the display, as well as our wishlist. Reach out to me at cstarr@calautomuseum.org if you are interested in displaying your car or if you have any questions. Happy holidays! -Carly

----

The California Automobile Museum is preparing for an upcoming special exhibit on MICROCARS and we are looking for more cars to display! The exhibit will run from March 15, 2019, through August 5, 2019.

Below is a wish list of vehicles for this microcar display. We will feature vehicles from the 1940s to the present and cars with less than 1500cc (or under 50kW for electric motors). We are especially focusing on foreign vehicles under 700cc but interested in many others!

If you are interested, please email photographs and information on your vehicle to cstarr@calautomuseum.org. The Museum's curator, Carly Starr, can also answer any questions you might have about loaning your vehicle and can also be reached at 916-442-6802.

---

Our Wish List:

Peel Trident or P50
Berkeley Sports
Bond MiniCar
BMW Isetta
Messerschmitt
Goggomobile
Fiat 500 (or 600)
Vespa 400
Autobianchi
Citroen 2CV
Panhard Dyna-Z
Trabant
Subaru 360
Honda 600
Corbin Sparrow
Small 90s/00s Electric (ex: G-Wiz)
Vespa (98, 125, 150)
Honda Super Cub C100
Crosley
HMV Freeway
Nash/Hudson Metropolitan
Mini Mark I (Austin Seven)
1970s Honda Civic
Renault Dauphine
2018+ Fiat
2018+ Mini
2018+ Civic
Fuldamobil
Lloyd (300 to 600)
Heinkel Kabine/Trojan 200
Zundapp Janus
Nissan Figaro
Reyonnah
Reliant Robin
Morgan F-4 three-wheeler

Please note that this list is not exhaustive and we may be interested in cars that are not included in this list!
Microcars FOR SALE / 1975 Zagato Zele
« Last post by Rokoneer on November 23, 2018, 07:15:32 AM »
1975 Zagato Zele. Built in Italy, originally electric powered, imported into the US and renamed Elcar for the US market.

Electric engine removed and repowered with a 2007 Suzuki 600 motorcycle engine with 7K miles on it.

Car was professionally built in Texas in 2013-14. Custom chassis and driveline. Four wheel independent coilover shock suspension. Lowered and widened. Racing seats with 5 point harness. Full LED lighting. Utilizes the GSXR gauge unit so it has all appropriate gauges and lights. Glass in one headlight is cracked but I have a new replacement. There is NO reverse gear, only forward power, but the car rolls easily when pushed.

It was internet famous for awhile, including an article by Road & Track regarding it. Internet searches for 'GSXR Zagato Zele' will provide a lot of info.

Street legal transferable title.

Here is a link to a video of the builder taking it for a spin: https://youtu.be/M13P2ItosG4

Located in Finger Lakes area of NY, zip code 14882

$5950
Microcars FOR SALE / 1960 Lloyd alexander 7500 original miles
« Last post by 427SVO on November 09, 2018, 10:26:31 AM »
I bought this car to make a gasser into and cut it apart. I was planning on selling the drivetrain to finance the project. I found a gasser already done. The car is original and 95% complete. 85% original paint. 100% original parts. this is a easy restoration. I have a spare engine and trans. I have another spare trans, crossmember, brake parts,knuckleswheels,glass, windshield frame, doors. Serious inquiries only please. Stephenmichaelz@hotmail.com
Microcars Discussion / Iso Carro Found
« Last post by psrumors on October 30, 2018, 09:44:52 PM »
Hi - First off I am unsure of the correct name for what I have found. I have seen it referenced as an Iso Carro which I believe to be correct but have also seen Iso Moto Carro, Iso Motocarro, Isocarro, etc. I'd like to refer to this machine with the proper name.

This was found in Georgia USA about 30 minutes from where Bruce Weiner had his microcar museum so I am assuming there must be a tie there but do not see this vehicle listed on the auction results. I cannot fathom how this would end up in the area if there were not ties to the museum but strange things happen.

I have no idea the last time this actually ran. It does have compression so it should run if the carb, coil and points are good. I will be looking at this in the next couple of days. The odometer reads 5475 which I assume is kilometers but either way seems like quite a few miles for one of these little vehicles.

I believe this to be an early Carro as it has a single spring and shock on the front, maybe 1959? Earlier / later? The serial # is MC691723 if there is any reference material.

These are the specs I think are right;

150 cc single cylinder 2 stroke (I've read that this may actually be a 2 piston, single combustion chamber engine with the pistons moving in unison)
Fuel Mixture 32:1
4 forward gears / 4 reverse
6 volt electrical system

Any additional information or resources that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.
Microcars Discussion / 1:18 Peel P50
« Last post by MrSmith on October 30, 2018, 07:14:48 PM »
has anyone seen this before?

1:18 Peel P50
https://www.dnacollectibles.com/products/peel-p50
Microcars WANTED / Re: Zoe Zipper Wanted
« Last post by Kanzen-Henkei on August 04, 2018, 11:01:49 AM »
Yes im still intersted but you are too far away. Ty.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10