Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Microcars Discussion / Re: Dynastarter rebuild resources in the U.S.?
« Last post by Czechsix on May 23, 2017, 11:47:50 PM »
Thanks, I'll shoot him a message. The thing is that the Isetta Dynastart is more integrated than the separate unit I have. But he might have some ideas.

Thanks.
Microcars Discussion / Re: Dynastarter rebuild resources in the U.S.?
« Last post by Mr. Helpful on May 23, 2017, 07:34:16 PM »
Try Bill Rogers in South Carolina:
http://www.isettadoc.com/Dynastart.html

You might just need better carbon brushes that he provides.  He had some remade using the same methods as the "olden days" and they have brought many a Dynastart back to life without the need of a rebuild.
Microcars Discussion / Dynastarter rebuild resources in the U.S.?
« Last post by Czechsix on May 23, 2017, 06:53:23 PM »
I've got a Bosch Dynastarter that's in need of rebuilding. But of course I can't find anyone that can really deal with it, or has see one before.

Anyone have any resources for this in North America?

Heck, if I could find a european Bosch rebuild manual I'd attempt it myself, but I haven't had any luck with those either.
Microcars Discussion / Re: Isetta: latest known production vin number
« Last post by FSport on May 18, 2017, 06:15:06 PM »
Try the Rumcars forum in the UK. Someone on that side of the pond might be able to help you.
Microcars Discussion / Re: Isetta: latest known production vin number
« Last post by isetheink on May 17, 2017, 04:10:21 AM »
I would really like to know to also as I got one fully untouched original one!

Please people, input, this forum needs more activity! more input
 :) :)
Microcars FOR SALE / selling my isetta 300 -62 fully original
« Last post by isetheink on May 03, 2017, 03:21:05 AM »
I have decided to sell my gem. An Isetta 300 untouched from -62, very nice condition with a few bumps but completely unrenovated. Only 14000km.
Only thing changed is new tires, wipers, rubber hose air inlett, air filter, door seal, battery, master brake cylinder renovated...

17500 dollars or best bid.
Car is located in Sweden but I can help with export if needed.

PLEASE ONLY serious buyer may make contact. New baby incoming so you might know my logistic he**.

Microcars FOR SALE / Iso Isetta (1953–56)
« Last post by kaslo on April 01, 2017, 02:25:13 AM »
Hi, all „Isetta fans”, I selling vintage Soviet badges (pin) and I got one rare badge from retro cars collection “ Iso Isetta (1953–56)”  You are welcome to visit my esty shop and buy this rare Soviet badge, 7.00 USD only.
Thank you.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/501655648/badges-with-cars-bugatti-isetta-ford?ref=shop_home_active_2
Microcars Discussion / Re: The Most Complete Microcar Visual Guide?
« Last post by steveswamp on March 24, 2017, 11:17:19 AM »

I gotta agree with Kabinenroller on this - I"m not a pinterest guy (or facebook, for that matter). This would be a great addition to the microcar site. Since Jim is on hiatus currently, I'm not sure how we could put something like this up here. But you've got a great start! I think this is one of those hobbies that could use more exposure. Whenever I go to a car show, I'm always surprised how many people have never seen a microcar. I think more exposure will help get more people into the hobby.

Steve.
Microcars Discussion / Re: The Most Complete Microcar Visual Guide?
« Last post by DaveSmith on March 22, 2017, 10:24:44 PM »
I like it. I used to avoid Pinterest like it was the devil, but that's where pictures are headed these days.  It still would be nice to have them here.
Microcars FOR SALE / Re: Lloyd Alexander wanted
« Last post by Austin Van Zante on March 21, 2017, 07:59:55 PM »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]