Author Topic: No Berkeley in the lineup at the top of the page!  (Read 7062 times)

Chris H

No Berkeley in the lineup at the top of the page!
« on: September 20, 2013, 10:28:35 AM »
As a Berk owner, I'm disappointed; and If I had a Goggo Dart I'd feel the same-- what have you got against little sports cars. oh webmaster? Is it likely that another car or two will join the lucky 13 already pictured?

Chris H

Re: No Berkeley in the lineup at the top of the page!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 10:38:06 AM »
...and as I went to the 'search' function and put in Berkeley, the above was the only incidence of the word on the whole site!  --Let's go, Berk owners.
   I'm no expert: I re-sold my first Berk, a very rough 328, because it was too rough for my skills.  Since then I've worked  v e r y  slowly on a not-bad (motor running) 328. And I'm making good progress in re-awakening yet another, which had been converted to electric 15 years ago-- reawakening, still, as an electric.  If its not on the road this fall, it will be in time for Chas. Gould's microcar event in Boston next June.    --Chris H in northern VA, suburbs of the nation's capital.

gregp58

Re: No Berkeley in the lineup at the top of the page!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 11:33:13 AM »
Hi Chris,
Any updates on the Berkeley your working on? Post some photos if you can. I'm hunting for one myself or a Dart. Don't know which is harder to find!
Greg