Author Topic: New guy saying hello  (Read 8782 times)

Millhouse76

New guy saying hello
« on: June 16, 2013, 11:02:24 AM »
Hi My name is Ryan and I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself since I am betting on being a regular here. I've always been into classics of all shapes and sizes but there is just something about the micros and the midgets from Europe and the UK. I recently came across a collection of Lloyd Alexanders in less that 4 miles down the road from me but the owner is very serious about the cars going to the right owner. As it stands right now he is on the fence as to whether I am worthy enough to own one of his cars. I understand where he is coming from so if I could help him find some worthy owners for his other cars I think there may be a chance that one comes my way. Naturally I will need all the help I can get which is why I signed up for this forum. If anyone is interested I will ask him if I can take pictures and post them. The cars are located in Western Washington but he says they have been stored in his shop for years. I found a few sites with Lloyd information on them but Wikipedia seems to be the best spot for information. If any one out there has some other reference sites that they know of please post them. My German is fair so I wouldn't mind sites in Deutsch!

Thanks !

Ryan

Jim Janecek

Re: New guy saying hello
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 11:19:30 AM »
There is a group of Lloyd enthusiasts in Germany:
http://www.lloyd-freunde-ig.de/index_en.htm

They have a small discussion forum, but it is Auf Deutsche

Millhouse76

Re: New guy saying hello
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 07:15:16 AM »
Thanks!