Author Topic: For Sale: 1968 Siata Spring Roadster $12,900 St. Simons Island, GA  (Read 11489 times)

Siata Vice

:)I am selling my 1968 Siata Spring Roadster

This is an uncommon all-steel bodied micro sports car that is in excellent condition and was produced in Turin, Italy

Features include:

•843-cc four-cylinder, water-cooled Fiat engine– four-speed synchromesh manual transmission - Presented as entirely stock with 41,000 miles
•Fold-down windshield – cabin heater – tonneau cover – convertible top
•It is fitted with genuine Borrani wire wheels and Carello headlights
•The roadster has new, high-quality paint work

Siata (Societa Italiana Auto Trasforrnazioni Accessori) was an auto tuning company dating back to 1926 that initially sold performance parts to modify and tune cars manufactured by Fiat. After WWII, the company began making its own sports cars under the Siata brand until it's demise in 1970.

In 1968, Siata launched the Siata Spring, a sports car derived on the rear-engine Fiat 850 platform featuring retro-styling similar to the British MG TD series roadster. Production was limited to around 3,500 examples of which approximately 10-percent are said to remain today.

Curb weight on its all-steel body is a mere 1,400 pounds. Odometer reads 41,000 miles and is believed to be actual as stated on title. This is a fun and unusual, easy to maintain, true Italian roadster that is capable of highway speeds up to 75-mph.

If interested, call me @ 912-634-4949. My name is Stuart. The car is located in St. Simons Island, GA which is located on the SE coast of GA 30 miles North of the Florida-Georgia border just 10 miles East of I-95.

It has a free & clear State of Georgia title in my company name. '

Price is $12,900

Siata Vice

Re: For Sale: 1968 Siata Spring Roadster $12,900 St. Simons Island, GA
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 08:44:17 AM »
Below are some photos: