Author Topic: Loan your Microcar to Cal Auto Museum  (Read 3758 times)

CalAutoMuseum

Loan your Microcar to Cal Auto Museum
« on: December 05, 2018, 01:51:29 PM »
Hi everyone! I am the curator at the California Automobile Museum in Sacramento, and I am working to organize an exhibit all about microcars! Below is the description and information about the display, as well as our wishlist. Reach out to me at cstarr@calautomuseum.org if you are interested in displaying your car or if you have any questions. Happy holidays! -Carly

----

The California Automobile Museum is preparing for an upcoming special exhibit on MICROCARS and we are looking for more cars to display! The exhibit will run from March 15, 2019, through August 5, 2019.

Below is a wish list of vehicles for this microcar display. We will feature vehicles from the 1940s to the present and cars with less than 1500cc (or under 50kW for electric motors). We are especially focusing on foreign vehicles under 700cc but interested in many others!

If you are interested, please email photographs and information on your vehicle to cstarr@calautomuseum.org. The Museum's curator, Carly Starr, can also answer any questions you might have about loaning your vehicle and can also be reached at 916-442-6802.

---

Our Wish List:

Peel Trident or P50
Berkeley Sports
Bond MiniCar
BMW Isetta
Messerschmitt
Goggomobile
Fiat 500 (or 600)
Vespa 400
Autobianchi
Citroen 2CV
Panhard Dyna-Z
Trabant
Subaru 360
Honda 600
Corbin Sparrow
Small 90s/00s Electric (ex: G-Wiz)
Vespa (98, 125, 150)
Honda Super Cub C100
Crosley
HMV Freeway
Nash/Hudson Metropolitan
Mini Mark I (Austin Seven)
1970s Honda Civic
Renault Dauphine
2018+ Fiat
2018+ Mini
2018+ Civic
Fuldamobil
Lloyd (300 to 600)
Heinkel Kabine/Trojan 200
Zundapp Janus
Nissan Figaro
Reyonnah
Reliant Robin
Morgan F-4 three-wheeler

Please note that this list is not exhaustive and we may be interested in cars that are not included in this list!