Author Topic: The Most Complete Microcar Visual Guide?  (Read 11821 times)

Minicarsource

The Most Complete Microcar Visual Guide?
« on: March 10, 2017, 10:04:06 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and fascinated by tiny cars. Which is why I started working on what I hope will be the ultimate visual guide to all microcars.

If you're interested in possibly finding images or videos of microcars you may not have even heard of, or if you're a microcar expert and want to correct some cars that I may have labeled incorrectly, here's the link:

https://www.pinterest.com/MicrocarSource/

This is still very much a work in progress so go easy on me. I hope this thread won't get closed for advertising as I'm not making any money from doing this.

Any feedback is welcome, thanks for humoring me!

kabinenroller

Re: The Most Complete Microcar Visual Guide?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 09:43:19 PM »
Using Pinterest is a pain so I cannot look at your information. The sight refuses to allow me to sign in.
Post the info in a friendly place.

DaveSmith

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 10:24:44 PM »
I like it. I used to avoid Pinterest like it was the devil, but that's where pictures are headed these days.  It still would be nice to have them here.

steveswamp

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 11:17:19 AM »

I gotta agree with Kabinenroller on this - I"m not a pinterest guy (or facebook, for that matter). This would be a great addition to the microcar site. Since Jim is on hiatus currently, I'm not sure how we could put something like this up here. But you've got a great start! I think this is one of those hobbies that could use more exposure. Whenever I go to a car show, I'm always surprised how many people have never seen a microcar. I think more exposure will help get more people into the hobby.

Steve.