Author Topic: Microcar News/ Vintage Microcar Club  (Read 10243 times)

kabinenroller

Microcar News/ Vintage Microcar Club
« on: October 07, 2016, 03:56:53 PM »
I received my last copy of Microcar News today. As I read the editorial I was saddened by the story and the reason for the suspended publishing of the voice of our hobby. I have enjoyed the publication from its inception and always look forward to finding it in my mail box.
I am sure that the membership along with my self wish Jim all the best in the future and thank him for
all he has done for the benifit of the Microcar hobby.
Jim- hopefully in the not to distant future you will find the time and energy to revive our favorite magazine.
Thank You!
Jim Garbo
The 'Schmitt Haus

Lloydnut

Re: Microcar News/ Vintage Microcar Club
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 05:42:01 PM »
 :'( This is very sad news, I enjoyed seeing every issue. I greatly appreciate everything Jim has done. Hopefully he will see the light and realize not to let other peoples lives effect your own. Life is short and we are all on a mission, some for the good, some for the bad,unfortunately.

Paul
The Lloydnut

steveswamp

Re: Microcar News/ Vintage Microcar Club
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 10:27:06 AM »
I was also very saddened by the news. Jim has worker hard to pull all of this together for years. I'm still amazed with some of the old flyers and brochures that he's managed to locate for each magazine. Wishing a speedy recovery.

I'm heading to the Hilton Head Concours in November (it's officially on!). I wrote last year's article, so I'll take photos and put together another article and post it here. We can at least keep some news flowing until Jim gets back on his feet.

Steve.