General Category > Microcars Discussion

Messerschmitt kr200 "Panambi" ever heard of it?

(1/2) > >>

lpomata:
Hello everybody

A friend of mine has a Messerschmitt kr200 "Panambi" model, we believe it was assembled in Argentina hence the "Panambi" name.
Anybody knows how to confirm this wheter by reading production sticker or any? Some pics attached
Thanks all for your help!

kabinenroller:
Not sure about the Argentina model but Messerschmitts were manufactured in Brazil under license but used the name Milivano.
The car you pictured has what looks to be a reproduction ID plate. The year number is not stamped and the serial numbe has too many digits. The real serial number should be stamped in the round tube just below the ID plate.
I believe this car was just offered on eBay and did not receive a single bid.

lpomata:
Thanks Jim
I did find some references online about the Argentinian production and history. I also identified the factory which was called Panambi and was located in the city of Lomas de Zamora.
The car was listed on ebay as you mentioned and no bids received.
Looking forward to hear more comments from more forum members!

lpomata:
Just found this old article where confirms the KR200 was assembled in Argentina.It is in spanish  ;)

Jim Janecek:

--- Quote from: Kabinenroller on June 10, 2016, 07:36:34 AM ---Not sure about the Argentina model but Messerschmitts were manufactured in Brazil under license but used the name Milivano.

--- End quote ---

Only the KR175 was manufactured in ITALY, not Brazil using the name MIVALINO

There used to be a website for a Messerschmitt Club from Argentina but I cannot find it at the moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version