Author Topic: Carbs - Dauphine, Gordini, Singer, and Super Minx  (Read 10666 times)

Renegade

Carbs - Dauphine, Gordini, Singer, and Super Minx
« on: October 04, 2015, 02:42:56 PM »
Hey all!  I came across these carbs in my late fathers estate.  He was an avid Renault fan, owning a 1954 4CV for over 40-years!  It was his first car, and his baby.  However, when his health started to decline, he ended up having to sell his beloved Renault, as I was too young to drive and enjoy this vehicle.  Now, that I've done the research on these carbs to figure out what they went to, I'm going to place them on here for sale since I have no use for them, and hopefully someone here needs them!  These are all BEST OFFER prices!  Please be honest in giving me an offer, I have an approximate idea of what these are worth.  Buyer will pay actual shipping costs from zip code 31005 (Bonaire, GA).  To make an offer, please email me.  cole_sherry86@yahoo.com

First up, are two brand new, never used carbs.  These are the ones that are for the Singer and Super Minx.  Please see the attached photos.

Up next are the two used carbs.  These are off the Dauphine and the Gordini.  Please see the attached photos.

Finally, I've got this Austin Healey floor jack.  I do not have the handle, but the jack works as it should.  See attached photo.

Renegade

Re: Carbs - Dauphine, Gordini, Singer, and Super Minx
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 05:31:10 PM »
Is there any interest in these?

Renegade

Re: Carbs - Dauphine, Gordini, Singer, and Super Minx
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 08:15:47 PM »
These are still sitting in my garage.  Any interest?