Author Topic: Parts help for Isetta 300  (Read 9538 times)

kevpilot

Parts help for Isetta 300
« on: February 26, 2016, 09:06:16 PM »
well.....I'm deep into this restoration of my 1958 BMW Isetta Tropic model.  I'm doing my best to get everything original or "original reproductions".  Shocker....but some parts are proving difficult to find.
I've done the ebay thing and ordered from a couple people over in Germany. Isettas-R-us has a lot of NA in their parts listing.  Does anyone on here have any ideas to source some particulars.  I'm looking for the two oval vents from the front of the Tropic model and a few other bits and pieces. 

Thanks,

Kevin

scorpius666

Re: Parts help for Isetta 300
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 11:11:29 AM »
I saw you post and you should list the items you are looking for , I will be listing a 56 bubble window Isetta soon and may have some misc parts so if you have some time list the things you need

Canine

Re: Parts help for Isetta 300
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 05:29:34 AM »
well.....I'm deep into this restoration of my 1958 BMW Isetta Tropic model.  I'm doing my best to get everything original or "original reproductions".  Shocker....but some parts are proving difficult to find.
I've done the ebay thing and ordered from a couple people over in Germany. Isettas-R-us has a lot of NA in their parts listing.  Does anyone on here have any ideas to source some particulars.  I'm looking for the two oval vents from the front of the Tropic model and a few other bits and pieces. 

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi there saw your post inquiring about Isetta parts. Any luck? I have two 1957 300 Sw that are old projects that I would like to make drivable again. I need to locate brake parts and fuel tap and the usual rubber items that go bad after sitting. Thanks for any help in advance. Greg