Author Topic: Micros Back in Madison  (Read 8109 times)

kabinenroller

Micros Back in Madison
« on: May 12, 2015, 08:52:20 PM »
Anyone else planning to attend this event? The entry registration closed last Friday so if you did not register you will miss some fun.
It should be like a reunion of previous Madison events!
Jim Garbo
The 'Schmitt Haus

Jim Janecek

Re: Micros Back in Madison
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 09:13:27 PM »
I sent in my registration but don't know if I am going yet.  I won't know until the last minute
Where was the deadline advertised?  I never saw any announcement and the form is still up on Larry Newberry's website.

I did reserve a room at the Hampton Inn, but every decent place seems to be sold out, which is pretty interesting.
I know of at least two people coming from overseas and had a number people peppering me with questions about what was for sale and how things would be organized, but I don't have any insight into that.
Overall public interest seems to be very quiet but that could be due to people "hoping" fewer people show up, and therefore better chance for those that do to obtain items they want.

I'm not going to buy anything.  I'm just going to see what happens.

Jim

Scott Keith

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 12:52:38 PM »
I'll be there.  I live about 30 miles from the museum.  I saw the registration deadline on Microcarlot's Facebook page.  On that Facebook page is a link to the Micros Back In Madison 2015 event.  The event page has a list of 35 people who indicate they're going to the event.  It also has more information about the event including the shirt design.
www.facebook.com/Microcarlot

Scott Keith
2011 Wheego LiFe

kabinenroller

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 05:37:50 PM »
I received an email from Larry this morning. He indicated "85-100 people will be there"
I will not be taking a microcar to this event, I will be flying to Memphis then Mac J. and I will drive to Madison on Thursday.
We are also staying at the Hampton. I have a small shopping list, just a few things I need for my cars.
Jim J. I hope you can make it to Madison.

Jim Garbo
The 'Schmitt Haus