General Category > Microcars Discussion

introducing myself- German TG 500 owner looking for contact in the US&worldwide

<< < (2/3) > >>

kabinenroller:
Hello Martin,
Yes, I understand that making too much information public could have bad results. I am in the process of writing you a personal e mail with the information for two cars. One of them I restored for the owner a few years ago and the other is the car I mentioned in my first post. I restore these cars but do not own a TG, I do own a KR201 and a KR200.
As for the car that you posted a picture of, I do not recognize it.
I am surprised that you have not posted this request on the Yahoo "Schmitt Talk" forum. Most every Messerschmitt owner  that I know reads this forum regularly.
You will receive my email shortly.
Regards,
Jim Garbo
The 'Schmitt Haus

TG500-Martin:
Dear Jim,

thank you very much for the emails- I will answer them seperatly. I am at vacation right now (diving in Egypt) so I didn't take the register with me. But I am in contact with Heiko.

I will post my request in the yahoo group as well. The problem is: I really don't like it. It doesn't have any structure and it is really time consuming if you want to look for something special.

all the best, Martin

TG500-Martin:
today I reached the number of 90 different files in my archive. Thank you very much for your replies- especially Jim G.

The search is not over- still a few cars missing, in the US we believe:

20533 (red, dometop)
20554 (the RM Bruce Weiner car) well I think I know where it is, but as long as this gentleman doesn't reply I consider it as missing.
20555 (white, dometop)
21027 (yellow/black, dometop, the RM New York car)

all cars went through the hands of Mr. Weiner.

any help appreachiated. Thanks.

TG500-Martin:
21027 is not missing anymore.

I discovered it last week- in Moscow/Russia. Owner has a 2nd TG 500, which I saw & inspected in his workshop.

My archive has now more than 1000 pictures of 107 different cars. Plus several pictures, where I don't know the relating VIN.

Jim Janecek:
is the 2nd Tiger in Moscow the ex-Harrah's collection Tg?  21121 with engine 2922

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version