Author Topic: 1959 Messerschmitt KR200 for sale  (Read 7698 times)

Toycoon

1959 Messerschmitt KR200 for sale
« on: May 18, 2014, 07:20:11 AM »
This is a great little car! I've owned it for years, and the time has come for someone else to enjoy it.  Runs well. Just hop in and go.  Replaced: front shocks, fuel petcock, gas tank boiled out and sealed, replaced muffler, steering bushings replaced, clutch replaced.  No rust, but there are very small little spots beginning to form on part of body. Runs like a champ! I just drove 32 miles round trip to a car show. This car gets more smiles per gallon than any car I've ever owned!  Will need small oil leak addressed at some point and brakes will need adjusting. The headlights, tail lights, brake lights work. The left turn signal works. When I step on the brakes, the right turn signal flashes, so this will need to be addressed. I rewired several years ago and must have crossed a wire. That said, car starts, runs, shifts, stops. I drive it very often and it is a jewel! I've driven this to many car shows and it is ALWAYS the hit of the show!  $28,000.   email: jerryzabin@gmail.com  Located in northern suburb of Chicago.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 07:28:01 AM by Toycoon »

Toycoon

Re: 1959 Messerschmitt KR200 for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 09:18:23 AM »
CAR HAS BEEN SOLD.
This is a great little car! I've owned it for years, and the time has come for someone else to enjoy it.  Runs well. Just hop in and go.  Replaced: front shocks, fuel petcock, gas tank boiled out and sealed, replaced muffler, steering bushings replaced, clutch replaced.  No rust, but there are very small little spots beginning to form on part of body. Runs like a champ! I just drove 32 miles round trip to a car show. This car gets more smiles per gallon than any car I've ever owned!  Will need small oil leak addressed at some point and brakes will need adjusting. The headlights, tail lights, brake lights work. The left turn signal works. When I step on the brakes, the right turn signal flashes, so this will need to be addressed. I rewired several years ago and must have crossed a wire. That said, car starts, runs, shifts, stops. I drive it very often and it is a jewel! I've driven this to many car shows and it is ALWAYS the hit of the show!  $28,000.   email: jerryzabin@gmail.com  Located in northern suburb of Chicago.
[/quote]